Admittedly I haven’t been on Tumblr much as of late but was excited about the new SAB edition with the new update. Haven’t gone into zone 2 yet but my first impression on the new SAB was disappointment. I don’t like the non instance aspect of the starting area at all. Loved the first edition but unlike the first edition I am pretty sure I will be spending as little time as possible in this update. SAB was a fun place inside and yet outside the game and now well…I don’t know. Not sure why they needed even to do any work on the starter area but certainly makes SAB less enjoyable for me.
I’ll let you know what I think of the new zone.
To celebrate the first year of Guild Wars 2 being out, [Oops] will have extra guild buffs up and running this weekend! Please enjoy all the following buffs (most of these will be active Saturday only):
- 20% Influence from Dungeons
- 15% Reduced Waypoint Travel
- 15% Reduced Repair Costs
- 15% Karma
- 10% Crafting Critical Chance
- 10% Gathering Bonus
- 10% Magic Find
- 10% Influence from Events
- 10% Influence in PvP
- 5% Experience from Kills
- 5% Influence Gain
- 5% Increased Gold from Kills
A big, big THANK YOU goes out to everyone in [Oops] for making this first year not only successful for the guild, but providing laughs, love and an insane amount of fun along the way! <3
Been lost in Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition which I got from Steam recently.
Gotta love the Archimedes II space laser!!!!
and I know you all jelly of mah space suit!!
[Oops] PROM 2013
Alright people here it is. Sorry for the delay. Still learning the new editing software and trying to figure out what to use. Thank you to everyone who helped make this event awesome. I was starting to worry about file size issues so apologies if I missed anyone or some of the events.
Hope you like it!
Some of us hadn’t gotten around to trying the Ranger Warhorn, Lunar Wolf easter egg. Here is a triple.
AggroQuest went over amazingly this time, with the prizes being so much more extravagant! I’m really happy that everyone had so much fun with my event! :D
Our Grand Prize, Glint Tier reward winner was Kylon Abona, a brand new member of [Oops]! Their reward was an inspirational message from the Seer, along with the extras [Glint’s Scale], [Dragonspire] and [Unidentified purple dye].
Second place, Prince Tier reward went to Shiny, who received [Khrysaor, the Golden Sword], [Settler’s Ring] and [Royal Blue dye]
Third was “The Deep” Tier, And this was attained by Rich, and his prizes were [Malachidean], [Orrian Artefact] and [Tarnished Silver dye]
Fourth was “Kodan” Tier, and Silent won [Ganadriva] and a [Choir bell]
And finally, Citri got Quaggan tier, and she received an exotic [Rampage’s pearl shield], [50 Zhaitaffy] and [Blue ice dye]
The riddles are in the captions of each of the pictures, First one was from Seer of Truth in the Priory, leading to Goggles’O’Toole at the Font of Rhand, and so on. To be eligible for the next riddle, [Oops] members had to find these devout followers of Kormir and /kneel before them.
I love this game and you sir are a genius!!!!
Congrats to the winners of Tyler’s Super Swag Surprise jumping puzzle race at Coddler’s Cove!
1st place: AJ
2nd place: Citri
3rd place: Zilla
the look on Citri’s face says it all. Citri placing in a JP race!!!!!! Bucket list time people cuz it’s all about to end.
(Citri is the one in glasses rockin the twins)
Reminder: [Oops] Prom is happening this Saturday!
Some of the activities and games planned:
- King and Queen: Place your votes now for [Oops] Prom King and Queen 2013! Winners will receive a crafted exotic weapon of their choice and 50 ecto!
- Dress to Impress: Fashion Queen Citri will be handing out prizes for the notable looks at Prom, including a Celestial Dye to the best dressed male and female character.
- AggroQuest II: Kormir will grace the Priory with her holy presence and send prom-goers on a riddle-filled quest all over Tyria!
- Trivia: Test your knowledge for a chance to win ectos!
- OTP Hide and Seek: An Asuran couple is lost in Lornar’s Pass- help find them and get them to the prom!
- Aggro!: It’s Bingo, [Oops] style! First to match their numbers and yell out “Aggro!” will win a rare miniature of their choosing.
- 10 gold Free Raffle: All [Oops] members in attendance will have their name thrown in a hat for a chance to win 10 gold!
Plus some more secret giveaways to be announced that day!
DJ Kormir will be spinning live music all night long. Groove on our dance floor, enjoy our guild buffs and banquets, snap an official prom picture and take home a goody bag to remember our first Prom!
[Oops] Prom everyone!!!!!
Thanks to Sydney for the graphics.